Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Busy with Yummy wooly goodness

I've been so busy coming up with lots of stuff to make. I came up with a design for a needle roll perfect for circulars, dpns and crochet hooks. Now that I've made a few, I've perfected the design, although the pockets can be different sizes.


I've also knit a marisol outfit for the site. It's a size 5/6 and I made a pair of bermuda shorts/capris with a yoga waistband. Here is a pic of alaina modeling the outfit. It's since been blocked :)


I also knit a blanket for a gal in my knitting group. It's a slanted rib:



1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hey!

I saw your store and thought it was so cute. I wanted to invite you to a forum I'm on called The Dressing Room. www.thedressingroom.forumotion.com

Its for WAHM's, blog owners, crafters, photographers, and more. Basically anything to make us females pretty up our life and what we're interested in. We offer great deals on banner advertising as well.

Come join us. There is never a dull moment there.

www.thedressingroom.forumotion.com

~Kristin~